You can be exempt from penalties for not participating in ObamaCare (aka a huge government power grab that tramples our God-given rights and freedoms) with a simple, commonsense solution for affordable Medical Care/Health Insurance. Unlike ObamaCare, this solution doesn't force doctors to earn less, spend less time with patients or deliver the lower cost medical procedures. This is a Nonprofit Christian Medical Cost Sharing Plan with affordable monthly payments (share this on Facebook).
Here is a link to an informative video clip from the Mike Huckabee Show on the Fox News Network. He interviews a married couple and they tell us how well it worked for them.
http://www.chministries.org/ This isn't some far-fetched solution, this is a time-tested and proven nonprofit solution vs. forced insurance or penalties. I'm giving you this info on the best alternative solution out there because I'm a Christian Soldier in the war on poverty, unemployment and despair.
The ObamaCare Law was passed with the following promises:
- "The average family will save $2500/year."
- "If you like your health insurance plan you can keep it."
- "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."
Here's a brief summary of the unadvertised results from the ObamaCare Law:
- The ObamaCare Law contains dozens of new taxes including a penalty if you don't pay (wait until you see the prices too).
- Employers everywhere are now forced to comply with 2000 pages of complex and confusing regulations or face stiff fines because the ObamaCare Law far too complex. Employers must sidestep this abomination, thus we have a nationwide reduced hiring and millions of full-time employees were reduced to less than 30 hours per week (a 25% paycut). Still, employers must absorb the huge costs of compliance.
- The government will now decide on what health care treatments you are eligible for not your doctor and you. The government is the paymaster now and we all know he who has the gold makes the rules.
- The government forced the health insurance companies to cover everyone with pre-existing conditions, so without that exemption all health insurance companies will be forced to absorb unlimited risk. Thus, ALL the health insurance companies will soon be out of business. When this happens only a few years from now, the government will be in total control of 1/5th of the US economy.
- Death panels - Yes, the government will decide who is approved for what treatment and who is left to die. I wonder what the mandatory cutoff age will be for ObamaCare? I wonder how fast that age will drop as shortages in funding arise like in Social Security, Medicare/ Medicaid and Veteran's Medical Benefits.
- Tens of millions, then hundreds of millions of American citizens who are happy with their existing coverage will be dropped by health insurance companies since these policies are no longer feasible due to mandates for increased risk exposure.
- The millions employed by health insurance companies will lose their jobs as these companies are forced into insolvency.
- Identity Theft and Financial Losses due to fraud. The HealthCare.gov website has no built in security to protect you. Any businesses knows this is a must.
- Government misappropriation of funds (the same inept government with a national debt of $17.5 billion and missing untold billions in Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid funds) ObamaCare has no secure IT infrastructure to take your money and confidential health information/application and transfer it to private insurance companies.
- Many Doctors are either retiring early or changing their profession to avoid significant losses in income forced on them by ObamaCare and mountains of red tape.
Do your research, then either ignore the mandate, claim an exemption or resist this huge power and money grab by the government. Generations of our ancestors fought and died for freedom in America, so educate yourself and help keep America free by sharing this info.
By the way, where are all those new jobs the politicians promised us in 2007-2008 and 2011-2012? We didn't get them, instead we were clobbered with the largest tax increase in US history disguised as ObamaCare.